First Book Review - The 4:8 Principle by Tommy Newberry


I read The 4:8 Principle back in July and have not ceased to recommend it! As a melancholic, I had been struggling with minor depression, fears, etc. I had been praying for joy, but I wasn't doing anything to cultivate joy in my life. Well, God dropped this joy manual in my lap right when I needed it! The 4:8 Principle, by Tommy Newberry, is based on Philippians 4:8 - "...whatsoever things are true, whatsoever modest, whatsoever just, whatsoever holy, whatsoever lovely, whatsoever of good fame, if there be any virtue, if any praise of discipline, think on these things." The book is very uplifting, encouraging, and practical. Mr. Newberry raises many good points and asks many self-review questions. He truly coaches the reader! Reading it ACTUALLY DID help me to change the way I think, and to dispel negativity! I am a happier person thanks to The 4:8 Principle, and I want to share this joy with others! Please buy The 4:8 Principle, and let Tommy Newberry guide you to a positive, fulfilling life! God bless you!

Comments

Popular Posts