1st Children's Book Review: Baby Dear by Esther Wilkin

 


    Like I said last week, I'm starting a new series of 10 reviews! I'm excited to share my childhood favorites with you all! Looking back, I really appreciate Mom reading aloud to us, and hope that these reviews will inspire you to read aloud to your family if you don't already!

    I wanted to start with Baby Dear, because this was one Mom read to us all the time. She is a huge fan of Eloise Wilkin (the artist), and our copies of Baby Dear, We Help Mommy, and We Help Daddy are well loved! The kids are always cute and chubby, and the stories capture sweet (and traditional) family moments. Baby Dear starts with the parents of a toddler bringing a new baby home from the hospital. The little girl is a sweet older sister, and imitates her mother with her baby doll.

    Please comment below with your favorite childhood book, or one that you enjoy reading to your kids! I look forward to sharing 9 more favorite children's books with you in the coming weeks! And please share your favorite book reviews with friends! God bless you!

Comments

Popular Posts