2nd Cookbook: Magnolia Table

 


    Welcome back for the 2nd cookbook review! This week's choice is Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines. My family loves watching the Fixer Upper show, and we periodically get Joanna's cookbook from the library. The recipe we make the most from Magnolia Table is Mrs. Gail's Chicken Alfredo. Taste of Home (see the last post) and a family cookbook are our 'go-to' cookbooks, but we enjoy flipping through this one and others (next week's post :) that have fancier recipes and sweet family pictures. It is fun, too, to read the paragraph that goes with each recipe, explaining where it came from and why it is a family favorite. I have a friend that is getting married soon, and I am enjoying compiling my own favorite (go-to) recipes for her!     

    As a side note, I have enjoyed reading The Magnolia Story, as well as No Pain, No Gaines. It was fun to get to know Chip and Jo a bit more after watching the show! And, as I said, the books include family pics :)

Come back next week for the next cookbook! God bless us, everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts