4th Cookbook: 12 Months of Monastery Soups

 


    I know I just posted the 3rd cookbook the other day, but that was late and I decided to be punctual with this one :) So... Taste of Home is really the main go-to cookbook around here, which means that I had to get creative. Twelve Months of Monastery Soups is a cookbook we have checked out from the library a few times. There are soups in here you would never have dreamed of! Like the Bread Soup I tweaked and entered in a Bread and Soup contest on Instructables (no, I didn't win). You can see my Instructable here, though! (https://www.instructables.com/Rustic-Cinnamon-Bread-Soup/) And, again, it is interesting to read the commentary with each recipe. So come one, come all, soup lovers! 

God bless us, everyone! I will share the final cookbook in a week or two.

Comments

Popular Posts