5th Cookbook (plus a bonus 6th!)

     I all, I'm sorry to have taken an extra long time with this one! But I am making it up to you with a bonus cookbook before closing this series. This weekend we have a big youth group play, a birthday party, house guests, and cherry picking. However, I knew I couldn't put this post off any longer!

    This week's cookbooks are The Cake Mix Doctor, and Bread Machine Magic


The Cake Mix Doctor is all recipes that start with a cake mix. But you would never guess how many beautiful and delicious cakes you can get out of the same cake mix! For my First Communion party, my aunt got out this book (and probably others), and asked me what cake I wanted her to make. I eagerly perused it, and picked a fancy cherry cake. When I was told that that wasn't actually an option, I chose banana. Yes, to everyone's dismay, she fulfilled my 6-year-old request and made me a delicious banana cake!



Bread Machine Magic is a go-to at our house. It is so simple to throw a couple ingredients in the bread machine, put it on the dough setting (which mixes the ingredients and lets it raise), and have fresh bread soon after that! But even without the bread machine, you can use these bread recipes by just mixing the ingredients yourself and letting it raise. We like making the French Bread, White Bread, Cinnamon Raisin Bread, and others!


That's all for today! Soon I will be starting a 5 part series of books I have read recently. God bless you!


Comments

Popular Posts