Bonus Post: Hillsdale College Online Courses

 


    You've found me out. I either procrastinate and take several weeks between posts or write several at once. And this is a several at once kind of day. I'm back with a bonus post to give a shout out to Hillsdale College. I am not making any money off of this post; I'm just really passionate about these courses. Hillsdale College, a Christian college in Michigan, offers FREE online courses! Obviously, they appreciate donations, especially because they do not accept government funding. But the courses are free. My siblings and I have taken several of the courses as part of our homeschooling, and they can be really fun! Each of the professors seem very knowledgeable in their field, but some are easier to listen to/understand than others. I have taken about 6 of the courses, and my two favorites so far are Aristotle's Ethics and Dante's Divine Comedy. They were both very informative but at the same time engaging! The average course is 10 thirty-minute lectures, with a short quiz after each and a final quiz. So they are not long enough to count as high school credits unless you take several courses on the same topic, but it was a great addition to high school!

Here is the link: https://online.hillsdale.edu

Enjoy! Comment below with questions, etc.

Comments

Popular Posts