Last (but not least!) Recent Favorite Book: The Habsburg Way by Eduard Habsburg

 



    As you have probably realized from this short and heavy series, I have not read alot lately, and when I have, it has not been novels. 😂 But I did really love this book and every other book in this series. 

    This will be a short review as I already covered my story behind this book in the Blessed Karl post. But a quick recap... I watched an interview between Dr Taylor Marshall and the author, Eduard Habsburg. It was very interesting, and a topic I know my dad loves. So, I ordered the book right away as a Father's Day gift, but as Father's Day was still several weeks away, I read it first. 

    The Habsburg Way outlines seven rules of life that make the Habsburgs the people they are. There were a couple of things I didn't agree with (like his support of online dating), but overall, the book was a beautiful reminder of Catholic culture and chivalry. Also, The Habsburg Way is full of stories, which totally helped to hold my attention 😉.

    Through the intercession of Blessed Karl and all the Habsburg saints, let us revive Catholic culture and make chivalry great again!

Comments

Popular Posts