The Lost Art of Sacrifice by Vicki Burbach

J+M+J



    This is another book I received for Christmas, and the book I am currently reading as my spiritual reading. The Lost Art of Sacrifice, by Vicki Burbach, is one of the most readable spiritual books I have read. Vicki expertly balances light and heavy material, keeping the reader interested but also thinking deeply about spiritual things. There are alot of stories sprinkled throughout the book, as well as practical tips about sacrifice. Overall, I would say it has been an interesting and helpful read, although some parts seem Novus Ordo bent.

Check out The Lost Art of Sacrifice at Sophia Institute Press (it is marked down to $5 right now!) and let me know what you think!

God bless you all on this beautiful feast of Candlemas and The Purification of Our Lady! I'll be back next week with another review! 

Comments

Popular Posts